Ceramic Diffuser Set
The WICK scent diffuser is a triumph of function & style, delivering a subtle, consistent source of home fragrance from our signature ceramic pillar. The pillar is paired with a solid beech wood base to protect surfaces from oil spills.
How it Works
The secret to diffusion lies in the combination of the ceramic pillar & WICK fragrance oil formulation. The pillar goes through a special firing & finishing process to maintain a porous quality that allows our specially formulated to diffuse over time. No heat required.
Expect subtle fine fragrance to gently waft around your space for months to come.
Directions for Use
- Drop 1 pipette full of WICK fragrance oil onto the flat top side of the ceramic pillar. Allow to absorb & continue with the next dose.
- Add up to 15ml of the fragrance oil in the first week to saturate with scent.
- The fragrance oil will absorb & the pillar will appear completely dry. You will start to notice an intensifying of scent in the surrounding area around day 4.
- Thereafter, top up as required to boost aroma.
- Only intended for use with the WICK fragrance oil formulation.
- You can repurchase fragrance oil to keep scenting the pillar for years to come.
By saturating the pillar with fragrance oil in the first few days, you'll build a strong base that releases slowly & consistently into the surrounding area. The scent will continue to intensify over time.
- Subtle, consistent fragrance release. No heat or electricity required.
- Works well in bathrooms, bedrooms, small spaces, closed office areas & reception areas.
- The scent will not be enough to fill large open plan spaces, but will become noticeable when in closer proximity to the diffuser.
Pillar 10cm x 5.5cm | Base 12cm | Scent lasts up to 6 months per bottle of fragrance oil
Handmade in Cape Town
Cleaning The Pillar
If you notice a build up of dust & dirt over time, you can clean the pillar by soaking in hot water and gently wiping the surface with a soft sponge. This will also remove some of the scent. Only clean if necessary. Do not use soap. This could potentially seal the diffuser & prevent scent absorption.
Whilst we strongly recommend the use of only one fragrance per pillar, you can also use this process if you would like to change scents. Cleaning will not completely remove all traces of the previous scent, but will significantly reduce the original fragrance.