Diffuser Fragrance Oil // Seamint
A refreshing trio of white musk, sea salt and peppermint. This scent conjures up memories of a luxury beach house; white oak floors, a gentle morning mist and salty hair on crisp, cotton sheets. A hint of peppermint brings you back to life. One word comes to mind, and that’s ‘fresh’.
The Diffuser Oil
A highly concentrated fragrance oil, formulated to ensure maximum scent diffusion from the WICK ceramic diffuser. Once paired up, the combination is designed to create consistent, delicate wafts of fine fragrance. No heat required.
Directions for Use
- Drop 1 pipette full of fragrance oil onto the ceramic pillar at a time to add scent. Allow to absorb & continue with the next dose.
- Add scent generously over the first 3 days to build a strong base. Use up to 1/3 of the fragrance oil to saturate the pillar with scent.
- The fragrance oil will absorb & the pillar will appear completely dry. You will start to notice an intensifying of scent in the surrounding area.
- Top up as required to boost aroma.
- Only intended for use with the WICK ceramic pillar. Flammable liquid. Do not heat or expose to open flame. Not suitable for use in electric diffusers.
30ml | 10cm x 3cm
Hand blended & poured in Cape Town
Storage & Shelf Life
Use within 6 months of opening. If unopened the oil will last for 12-18 months. Keep out of direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dark place.